Death Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz

3 posters

Go down

Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz Empty Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello! Now, though it may seem I've caught the leaving flu, I was actually planning on either leaving or becoming inactive for the next school semester. I am taking 18 credit hours and working on weekends, so I will be quite busy. If I were to stay in DH, I would not be able to play too much. I'm thus not only leaving DH, but leaving Sauer for the most part. I'll still pop on here and there, but I need a break from Sauer for another while. It's happened since I started around October 2009. So that'd be me playing for over 4 years, with periodic breaks. Anyway, I agree with a lot SWAT has said, and with cliche, wish everyone the best in their fragging!
Thanks!

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz Empty Re: Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:02 pm

In memory of DH and the corresponding memories, I hope everyone who reads this enjoys this song if they so desire while reading my short post:

I have had some great memories with DH, my second clan. I don't remember if I actually joined [X] or not, but I don't think so. Only applied and chatted on X-chat and IRS. Anyway, some fun things I've done with DH:
- Became inspired to start a new PizzaFun map! Which I may eventually finish.
- Participated in a lot of clan wars, most of which we won!
- Learned how to make my own custom hit sound! ~ thanks to FaTality
- Played more efficiency than I have in the past.
- Met more awesome-sauce people. Thanks!

If you wish SpartA and Nightwalker, you can start fresh again with DH, with an indefatigable spirit!

Last edited by Dr.Pizzazz on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz Empty Re: Leaving ~ Your bestest friend Dr. Pizzazz

Post by Fatality Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:06 pm

greatest post ever Razz
Fatality
Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatality Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:06 pm

come back soon bro, miss you on mumble
Fatality
Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Mumble you say? I will periodically join mumble and see if you're on. Chatting while playing sauerbraten is one of the most attractive activities. It makes the game thrice as fun! I wished I saw (or heard) more of that in DH.

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWalker Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:47 pm

TT.TT
NightWalker
NightWalker
Admin

http://http:/deathunter.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatality Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:56 am

^^ I agree, one of the reasons I left
Fatality
Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down