Death Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving (SWATLLAMA)

5 posters

Go down

Leaving (SWATLLAMA) Empty Leaving (SWATLLAMA)

Post by SWATLLAMA Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm leaving DH. Sparta asked me to join many times and I eventually complied, and I liked my few months in DH. However, it's gotten progressively worse until now. It's bearable now, but current conditions are not fixable with current management, and we will slide down into the conditions akin to Industrial Capitalism.

"Oh Swatty, tell us, what plagues thine mind to leave?" ~ From llama babes.
- Shit with Darkfire and Dagger being the only thing that seem to come to me on servers, even if I'm on public servers.
- Poor management. Our leaders, Terminator and NightWalker aren't very active in game, and Sparta, while he tries, is ineffective.
- We are as unorganized as a pile of elephant shit that lack dung beetles.
- As a collective, we suck. There is no coordination in-game, and when we are confronted with an enemy, they usually shoot us. We don't know good flag runs even on maps that we've played thousands of times.

This isn't meant to insult Darkfire, Dagger, Terminator, Nightwalker, Sparta, or the clan. That is my careful analysis following my several month study.

I don't know what I'm going to do from here. Obviously, I will be clanless for a while. I don't know if I will remain so or start my own. Sparta, try and fix what's left of DH when you return.

SWATLLAMA

Back to top Go down

Leaving (SWATLLAMA) Empty Re: Leaving (SWATLLAMA)

Post by |DaGgeR| Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:00 am

Well sorry for your bad experience, If I did anything that made u leave sorry. I hope I can still play with you maybe even be in the same clan as you some day. ~ DaGgeR

|DaGgeR|

Back to top Go down

Post by SWATLLAMA Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:27 am

As I stated, it was not any one reason.

SWATLLAMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Death14- Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 am

It's a pity, having to see such a great and loyal player of the game and this clan leave us.
But I agree with what you have said. The clan is very unorganised at the current moment.
Most Leaders and Admins are inactive and our gameplay especially is very inconsistent. I think this is because of the skill variation of our members. We honestly need to shut down recruiting entirely and work on helping each other improve and our teamwork skills. If things keep going the way they're going, I can guarantee you members will be dropping off. Swat is only the first.
I've seen a clan vanquish within days.
Also, we need a tidier forum. I cry when I see this one. It's not bad, but it's a pain in the arse to navigate through.

There's not much more to say, I hope this is a big wake up call, losing perhaps our most skillfull member.

Death14-

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminator! Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 am

Yes, I'm really inactive. I can't be more active and our time zones are really differents so we could not see so much. The only thing I can say about this is: Good luck Llama, I hope we could keep in touch in game and have some fun there Very Happy

Terminator!

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartA Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:22 am

Im at usa. Be back on thursday
SpartA
SpartA

http://www.deathunter.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by SWATLLAMA Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Me leaving isn't a "fuck you, DH." I'll still play with you in-game and like you the players as much as I did.

SWATLLAMA

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartA Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:34 pm

I know it's sad to see you leave anyway. Bb swat
SpartA
SpartA

http://www.deathunter.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down