Death Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+3
Fatality
Terminator!
|DaGgeR|
7 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by |DaGgeR| Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:06 am

Name in game : DaGgeR

How old are you ? : 12

Dislikes : jerks hacker liars

Where are you from ? : USA

Clan History : ....

Do you have an ogros.org account ? : yes

How long you've been playing sauerbraten ? : 2-3 years

Do you or can you use IRC/Mumble? :IRC yes but my mumble doesn't work

Anything else we should know about yourself ? : |Dark~Fire invited me

|DaGgeR|

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Terminator! Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 am

Well good luck! Try to duel ad many players as you can on effic to train it!
P.D: Lol 2-3 years playing sauer, I've only been playing sauer a year xD

Terminator!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatality Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:59 am

Good luck Dagger, you know the drill already Razz
Fatality
Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post by |DaGgeR| Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 am

haha Fata

|DaGgeR|

Back to top Go down

Post by dokodog Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Good luck dagger you will win my vote if you are good playing as a team Wink and also with some duels (not too importans to me)
dokodog
dokodog

Back to top Go down

Post by |DaGgeR| Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Shit sorry i forgot to take screen shots of me and Doko dueling Sad Insta 84-64 i think not sure? Effic 45-32 i think?

|DaGgeR|

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminator! Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Who won?

Terminator!

Back to top Go down

Post by dokodog Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:08 pm

i won, he plays good Very Happy
dokodog
dokodog

Back to top Go down

Post by SWATLLAMA Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:17 am

Application rejected.
If you want to know why, PM one of us or ask us in game.

You've trained with us for a few weeks, but it hasn't been long enough. Check in when we tell you we think you are ready, don't just try and join some more lenient clan. We can tell that you're dedicated to us.

SWATLLAMA

Back to top Go down

Post by |DaGgeR| Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:02 am

I have applied 4-5 times that must mean somthing.
1. nobody wants u here
2.u must suck
3.don't either bother us
4.act like we care he may go away
i really wanted to be in this clan i trained for weeks doing stupid stuff that really didn't make me better. Telling you that i had fun playing with you, that doesn't mean u are good it must mean u are good but not good enough for us. Try again I am sure u will get in this time. Well i don't really care anymore i would still like your training and I am sorry about the way i acted today. sorry for bothering you guys i am thinking about quiting sauer bye bye

|DaGgeR|

Back to top Go down

Post by |DaGgeR| Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:29 am

As Swat said i waas dedicated too u guys i trained really hard i did what ever u guys told me to to, I would have jumped of a bridge if you told me it would make me better. but now i don't really feel like joining anymore, i don't know if i am still made or i am tired or don't really want to join anymore. I am going to train harder think about what is did then go from their. If any questions about how i acted catch me or pm me. We can tell that you're dedicated to us.

|DaGgeR|

Back to top Go down

Post by Death14- Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 am

Just take note of what I said to you in-game. Everything I said was the truth.

Death14-

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminator! Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 am

Well I can tell you everything here.
1. (Don't hate me for this) Noob at effic (Just for being this you get "No" from md)
2. Noob at internals or CW's (Invite other players, good players, and you will get better)
3. At internals or CW's you always go to the flag, you wanna win, ok; but you got kill really easy and a position is free, so the enemy team can easily steal or flag.
4. Idk about insta :p
5. You've played a or 2 years more than me and you can't win me at effic.

Now good things:
1. Good attitude.
2. Friendly
3. You aren't faking anymore players.

Thing abou this, and if you wanna me to train effic with tou I will Very Happy

Terminator!

Back to top Go down

Application Empty To Frag (Suggestion)

Post by Sarang Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:11 am

Hey frag, this is nothing to criticize you or anything but. I have to say… not all clans invite players who lose against their current members. Competitive clans normally want people who are the same skill level as everyone in the clan, or even better skill levels. I’ve been also applying to this clan, but got rejected because of my skill level and some other stuff (not that important). So just saying, in order to get accepted to this clan, it would be great for you to try to show some remarkable talent that makes you unique from everyone else. For example, team tactics, fast flag runs, ability to know what to do and when to do, or either be funny. Try to find your own ways to show that you should be a member. In my opinion, it’s almost impossible for you to join this clan in less than a month by improving your skills. I got to say; the teachings that Fatality and other guys taught you did some help, in improving effic (not in accuracy, but in not getting hit). And, I have to say it’s probably not enough. Eh… and all I wanted to say is, if you really want to join DH, why don’t you stop trying to get in to the clan short term, and look at long term improvement. Trust me on this, but I know that long-term practice can help you improve. Look at a year, or so. But, remember to get a better mouse, maybe a gaming mouse, and also a better mouse pad as well as a video card that increases your fps. This will really improve your gaming skills. Why would professional gamers never use normal mouse, and normal mouse pads to play if gaming mouse, and gaming pads aren’t useful? Anyways, hope this helped you. One more thing to add, instead of joining this clan, why not join another active clan like FsC. BT doesn’t invite any more players because no need, meaning we can’t accept you. But you know how about playing with us? We will try our best to improve your skills if you want. And we are saying, improving your skills by playing everyday for at least 30 minutes. If you don't play everyday, or often, it's hard to improve your skills fast, like you wish. I'll hook you up with some of my tactic analyzers, and even help you with what to do when things happen. (It requires some brain thinking first of all) Anyways, good luck, and have a thought about it.Also, make sure your gaming doesn’t get you distracted in other stuff like education at school, and homework. Gaming is not everything Very Happy it's just a fun part of life. Greets, Sarang.

Sarang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down