Death Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges

5 posters

Go down

Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges Empty Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Hello everyone!

So I've been thinking dubiously... and since I do love trick-jumping, I was thinking I could try to take some short video clips of some of my more useful trick-jumps on maps and post them. What do you think?

Also, when I was in Zen I did post some screenshots that were of places that would be hard to reach, requiring trick-jumping and a little map knowledge or exploration. If I were to take some screenshots of some places on some maps and were to make a mini "try to get here in insta" challenge, would you guys like that? Then I could dish out points or something to make it interesting haha. Just for fun. Or you could always ask me how I did it.

So what do you home slices think of those? It could spice things up a bit.

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges Empty Re: Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges

Post by Terminator! Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 am

Do it Pizzini, it will be fun!

Terminator!

Back to top Go down

Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges Empty Re: Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:53 am

I'm glad Terminator is interested! But I will not start working on these (or continue working on pizzafunDH) until Thursday, when my exams are over. I would still like to see who else might be interested or what suggestions you might have for me!

In the meanwhile, here is a sample hiding spot:
(Remember that these are all Insta hiding spots, available through rifle jumping only.)
Trick-Jump Videos and Screenshot Challenges Injust10

AND here is the solution, after you try to find and get to the spot and fail haha:

I would love to hear what you think! Very Happy

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWalker Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Nice! Keer like that pizzazz, but im sorry, i dont want to participate, i suck in jumps...
NightWalker
NightWalker
Admin

http://http:/deathunter.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatality Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm def in.
Fatality
Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Awww yeah! haha, *ahem* I mean, I'm glad you want to participate FaTality!

I'm still not sure on what the basic mechanics of the thing would be like -- Game with points, or whoever posts first or what it would be. Or to just make screenshots with videos if you're interested in seeing how to get there.

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatality Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Maybe whoever posts a screen of them in said spot first (must be insta only, no edit or effic cheaters xD ) gets a point. Also, if we have one that you don't know, we get one point as well Razz
Fatality
Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Sounds like a good starting place. Though I would hold all judgments for whether or not it's a good enough spot. Or I could just do a trick-jumping challenge. But that would require other people to take videos...
There's also the problem of who would be on at the time I post it. So many difficulties... Maybe whoever gets there in the least amount of time haha >Very Happy

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryBird Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 am

Im in, I've been recently looking for spots and glitches and found a few, but I can't post screens nor videos T-T
AngryBird
AngryBird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Pizzazz Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:35 am

Alright, so from what I've gathered, I think I will just make some short videos of 3 different types of trick-jumps: Useful ones, Slightly useful but mostly fun ones, and Pointless but fun trick-jumps. That way it will minimize your effort and maximize your entertainment and knowledge!

Dr.Pizzazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum